We offer full-service and tenant placement property management services for single family homes, town homes, apartments, and condos for rent/lease in Emerald Coast and surrounding areas. Through our services we strive to make property ownership a more profitable and less stressful endeavor.
At Sundance Rental Management, Inc. we offer comprehensive property management service including rent collection, maintenance coordination, bookkeeping, leasing, and tenant screening. Our Owners are paid and sent accounting statements each electronically making bookkeeping easier.
How much rent can you get for your investment?
Our market analysis helps landlords and us make data-informed decisions about their rental property, including rate estimates and other information so they can invest and manage their investment property more wisely.
- Get Optimized Rental Value for Your Property
- Gain Crucial Insight into Current Market Conditions
- Determine Your Cashflow from Monthly Rental Value
Get started with your FREE PROPERTY CONSULTATION by completing the form .
Schedule Your Free Consultation
Owner or Renter?
Why you need Sundance Rental Management, Inc.
We save you time, work and stress.
- YOU don't have to hire someone to clean, paint and make repairs.
- YOU don't have to advertise, take calls, show the property, and be unnerved by aggressive prospects looking for bargains.
- YOU don't have to screen applications and be apprehensive about the qualification process.
- YOU don't have to execute a rental agreement, worry about adding addendums, fill out the move-in inspection report, and deposit money.
- YOU don't have tenants calling you all hours of the day and night.
- YOU don't have to confront tenants on tough issues like collecting rent or taking better care of the property.
- YOU don't have to collect NSF checks.
- YOU don't have to serve legal notices or start evictions.
- YOU don't have to schedule and fill out the move-out inspection report.
- YOU don't have to mail the tenant's accounting report and refund check.
- YOU don't have to start the process all over again.
- You don't have to worry about the property or be shocked by its condition when you hire us. We are dedicated to selecting quality tenants and keeping your investment in good repair with minimal cost. We want your real estate investment to be a success, not a failure.
- One last benefit - your leasing and management fees are usually a tax deduction.
What distinguishes a Professional Property Manager from other Landlords?
- Do you know all of the landlord/tenant laws for your city, state and federal government?
- Do you know rent values, vacancy factors, and time on the market in your area?
- Do you have a rental application and consistent screening policies that meet all of your legal obligations?
- Do you take the time to perform thorough move-in/move-out written inspections and routine property inspections?
- Do you personally know reputable painters, electricians, roofers, carpet cleaners, carpenters, plumbers, A/C-furnace and appliance repairmen who are licensed, affordable, and reliable?
- Do you effectively confront and negotiate with the tenant and enforce the terms of your rental agreement?
- Do you have the ability to recover NSF checks, evict tenants, and collect bad debts?
Discover Emerald Coast
Beginning in 1946, for marketing purposes the coast from Fort Walton Beach to Panama City was called the "Playground of the Gulfcoast", as witnessed by the name of the Fort Walton Beach newspaper, the Playground News, later the Playground Daily News, now the Northwest Florida Daily News. In 1952, this particular stretch of coast was dubbed the "Miracle Strip" by Claude Jenkins, a local journalist, a term which is still reflected in the name of the Miracle Strip Amusement Park and other local businesses. The term "Miracle Strip" was officially adopted by thirty-five officials and members of three district Florida Motor Courts Association chapters on March 14, 1956, at a meeting held at the Staff Restaurant in Fort Walton Beach, for the 100-mile stretch of scenic Highway 98's "fabulous string of motels, hotels and nightspots" from Pensacola to Panama City. Members included representatives of local chambers of commerce.
According to the Daily News, the term Emerald Coast was coined in 1983 by a junior high school student, Andrew Dier, who won $50 in the contest for a new area slogan. Since then, the term has been expanded by popular usage to cover all of the northwest coast of Florida from Pensacola Beach to Panama City Beach.
Popular vacation destinations include Pensacola, Pensacola Beach, Gulf Breeze, Navarre, Navarre Beach, Fort Walton Beach, Niceville, WaterColor, Panama City Beach, Destin, and Seaside, a planned community whose iconic pastel-paint and tin-roof construction was made famous in the Jim Carrey movie The Truman Show, filmed in the area from 1996-1997. Other communities on the Emerald Coast include Perdido Key, Navarre, Sandestin, Mexico Beach, Grayton Beach, Inlet Beach, and Santa Rosa Beach.
The area is known as a family drive destination, although in the first decade of the 21st century, its popularity expanded greatly, leading to new construction booms and seemingly overnight changes. Many development communities similar to Seaside sprang up in the southern part of Walton County and at the western end of Panama City Beach, raising property values.
Deep-sea fishing is a huge draw for the area, with Destin holding the nickname "World's Luckiest Fishing Village" (and several saltwater world records) and Panama City Beach hosting the annual high-dollar Bay Point Billfish Invitational. The area has many seafood restaurants as well. Source From Wikipedia