Destin Property Management
Let us manage your Destin rental property
We offer a full-service property management company for single family homes, town homes, apartments, and condos for rent/lease in Destin and surrounding areas. Through our services we strive to make property ownership a more profitable and less stressful endeavor.
At Sundance Rental Management, Inc. we offer comprehensive property management service including regular maintenance, rent collection and bookkeeping, and leasing and tenant screening. Our Owners are paid electronically to their bank accounts each month and accounting statements are e-mailed making bookkeeping for that purpose easier.
Why you need Sundance Rental Management, Inc.
We save you time, work and stress.
- YOU don't have to hire someone to clean, paint and make repairs.
- YOU don't have to advertise, take calls, show the property, and be unnerved by aggressive prospects looking for bargains.
- YOU don't have to screen applications and be apprehensive about the qualification process.
- YOU don't have to execute a rental agreement, worry about adding addendums, fill out the move-in inspection report, and deposit money.
- YOU don't have tenants calling you all hours of the day and night.
- YOU don't have to confront tenants on tough issues like collecting rent or taking better care of the property.
- YOU don't have to collect NSF checks.
- YOU don't have to serve legal notices or start evictions.
- YOU don't have to schedule and fill out the move-out inspection report.
- YOU don't have to mail the tenant's accounting report and refund check.
- YOU don't have to start the process all over again.
- You don't have to worry about the property or be shocked by its condition when you hire us. We are dedicated to selecting quality tenants and keeping your investment in good repair with minimal cost. We want your real estate investment to be a success, not a failure.
- One last benefit - your leasing and management fees are usually a tax deduction.
Are there good reasons for managing your own rental property?
Are they worth the risk?
Inquire About Our Services
What distinguishes a Professional Property Manager from other Landlords?
- Do you know all of the landlord/tenant laws for your city, state and federal government?
- Do you know rent values, vacancy factors, and time on the market in your area?
- Do you have a rental application and consistent screening policies that meet all of your legal obligations?
- Do you take the time to perform thorough move-in/move-out written inspections and routine property inspections?
- Do you personally know reputable painters, electricians, roofers, carpet cleaners, carpenters, plumbers, A/C-furnace and appliance repairmen who are licensed, affordable, and reliable?
- Do you effectively confront and negotiate with the tenant and enforce the terms of your rental agreement?
- Do you have the ability to recover NSF checks, evict tenants, and collect bad debts?
A Professional Property Manager Does.
Here is what to expect when you call . . .+
- A personal consult with one of our experienced Property Managers who are knowledgeable, licensed, Real Estate Professionals.
- Custom Market Analysis for your investment property.
- Provide our professional knowledge and expertise in determining a market rental rate.
- Give suggestions on items that need to be taken care of prior to putting the property on the market and possibly get you more rent.
- Give a full explanation of the entire management process so you feel comfortable leaving your investment in our hands.
- Your property will be marketed on multiple websites to include but not limited to;
- www.sundance-rentals.com , AHRN.com, Zillow, Trulia, Hotpads, and a network of about 20 other sites to maximize exposure.
- Signage will be displayed in the yard
- Compliance with all fair housing laws, landlord tenant, and real estate laws.
Tenant Placement (NTO)+
We do offer a tenant placement service along with a exclusive management serivce Our new tenant only program offers you the home owner the ability to manage the property to your liking without all the hassle of marketing the property, showing the property, screening the tenant, and preparing a lease.
Destin Area Information
Agriculture was eventually introduced, and there are still signs of this early inhabitation in the area. Members of the Fort Walton Culture built a ceremonial mound in Fort Walton Beach.
Destin is named after Leonard Destin, a New London, Connecticut fishing captain who settled in the area between 1845 and 1850. He built a New England colonial home at the location of the Moreno Point military reservation. Captain Destin and his descendants fished the area for decades.
Condominiums were first built in Destin during the 1970s, although Destin was not incorporated as a municipality until 1984. The city has experienced rapid growth since the 1980s. Source From Wikipedia